60 class hours course, offer by the Educational ANEFS Area.
The course is structured in different subjects, which allow to the student to introduce in all the concepts and tasks related to the futsal coach.
Oriented to all the coaches who wish initiate in the technical-tactical learning process in our sport. We offer to the students the Spanish methodology, probably the best way to become as an excellent futsal coach. This course allow you to assume and execute the main responsibilities as a coach in senior and young teams.
The main subjects are:
– Technique: Individual and collective (10 hours)
– Tactical: strategy and systems (10 hours)
– Sportive training (10 hours) (Physical training)
– Laws of the game (10 hours)
– Sportive medical care (5 hours)
– Physiological (5 hours)
– Methodology (5 hours)
– Teams direction (5 hours)