Course General Information
The course “Learning transitions” aims to show students the most important aspects and tactical basis to work transitions, both in attack and in defense.
After completing the course, the student should be able to design effective exercises to improve offensive and defensive game transitions.
Distribution of course hours:
- 2 hours of theory
- 3,5 hours of practical
To take advantage of this course we recommend an approximate dedication of:
–6 ways to improve your transitions exercises
–5 theoretical concepts of offensive transitions
–8 theoretical concepts of defensive transitions
–How to defend a 2×1
–How to defend a 3×2
–How to defend a 4×3
–And 20 more transtion exercises
Furthermore, the student could communicate with the tutor in a personal way for any doubt about the information related to the course through sending an e-mail.
If you have any questions please write an e-mail to your tutor and they will gladly respond.
Mr. Albert Sabaté
– The course DOES NOT REQUIRE ATTENDANCE and is totally ON-LINE through our formation platform via web. The pupil will be able to access the documents of the different subjects, as well as support, advice and supervision of the allocated tutor, relying at all time on his collaboration to advice you and guide you along the course.
– The pupil can download the notes and documents from the platform via web, and, once each unit or subject has been studied, he/she will carry out the evaluation test which can be found either directly on the notes of the chapter or in the subject’s folder in the website (Note: not all the courses implied an evaluation. If you have any doubt contact with the tutor).
– The answers to the exercises have to be sent via e-mail to the corresponding teacher for their evaluation.
– Any doubts about the subjects or the course may be sent directly to each tutor.
– The doubts referring to the organisation of the course or the platform will have to be sent to email@example.com
– Once all the tests have been passed in all subjects, the pupil will receive from the Formation Area of ANEFS an accredited certification upon satisfactory completion of the course.
You can enroll with the course during all the year but in holidays periods maybe the tutor can not reply your questions or exercises, please note that.
Payment method and prices
Every student, interested in enroll in the “Learning transitions” course, must buy the course through our online platform clicking the button on the left, then after the payment the student will immediately receive the course access.
Course price is:
– ANEFS Members –> 25€
– Non-members –> 35€
Credit or debit card: ANEFS uses a secure platform called STRIPE.
You can obtain more info about STRIPE here: https://stripe.com
This course is not officially academic and are also not valid at a UEFA level or any country federation.
Nevertheless, if the pupil wishes to use the obtained certification for the processing of a sporting license, it is recommended to previously check the acceptance of the document at the corresponding territorial federation.
From the current Spanish “Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos (15/1999 de 13 de Diciembre)”, we inform you that your personal information will be manage for the ASOCIACION NACIONAL DE ENTRENADORES DE FUTBOL SALA in a private file and with the only objective to communicate with the student information related to the course or ANEFS activities. Furthermore, you are accepting the use of your personal information for future ANEFS communication through e-mail or newsletters about ANEFS activities or courses.
We may use your email address to send you Service-related notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). We may also use your contact information to send you marketing messages. If you don’t want to receive these messages, you can opt out by following the instructions in the message. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
You may review, modify or denied your personal information sending a letter to: ANEFS Apartado de correos 237 – 50080 ZARAGOZA or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “LOPD Private Informatio – Name and surname”.