Course General Information
60 class hours course, offer by the Educational ANEFS Area.
The course is structured in different subjects, which allow to the student to introduce in all the concepts and tasks related to the futsal coach.
Oriented to all the coaches who wish initiate in the technical-tactical learning process in our sport. We offer to the students the Spanish methodology, probably the best way to become as an excellent futsal coach. This course allow you to assume and execute the main responsibilities as a coach in senior and young teams.
The main subjects are:
– Technique: Individual and collective (10 hours)
– Tactical: strategy and systems (10 hours)
– Sportive training (10 hours) (Physical training)
– Laws of the game (10 hours)
– Sportive medical care (5 hours)
– Physiological (5 hours)
– Methodology (5 hours)
– Teams direction (5 hours)
– The course DOES NOT REQUIRE ATTENDANCE and is totally ON-LINE through our formation platform via web. The pupil will be able to access the documents of the different subjects, as well as support, advice and supervision of the allocated tutor, relying at all time on his collaboration to advice you and guide you along the course.
– The pupil can download the notes and documents from the platform via web, and, once each unit or subject has been studied, he/she will carry out the evaluation test which can be found either directly on the notes of the chapter or in the subject’s folder in the website.
– The answers to the exercises have to be sent via e-mail to the corresponding teacher for their evaluation.
– Any doubts about the subjects or the course may be sent directly to each tutor.
– The doubts referring to the organisation of the course or the platform will have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Once all the tests have been passed in all subjects, the pupil will receive from the Formation Area of ANEFS an accredited certification upon satisfactory completion of the course.
You can enroll with the course during all the year but in holidays periods maybe the tutor can not reply your questions or exercises, please note that.
Precios y Formas de Pago
Every student, interested in enroll in the “Monitor/Instructor Course”, must buy the course through our online platform clicking the button on the left, then after the payment the student will immediately receive the course access.
Course price is:
– ANEFS Members –> 135€
– Non-members –> 185€
Credit or debit card: ANEFS uses a secure platform called STRIPE.
You can obtain more info about STRIPE here: https://stripe.com
This course is not officially academic and are also not valid at a UEFA level or any country federation.
Nevertheless, if the pupil wishes to use the obtained certification for the processing of a sporting license, it is recommended to previously check the acceptance of the document at the corresponding territorial federation.
From the current Spanish “Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos (15/1999 de 13 de Diciembre)”, we inform you that your personal information will be manage for the ASOCIACION NACIONAL DE ENTRENADORES DE FUTBOL SALA in a private file and with the only objective to communicate with the student information related to the course or ANEFS activities. Furthermore, you are accepting the use of your personal information for future ANEFS communication through e-mail or newsletters about ANEFS activities or courses.
We may use your email address to send you Service-related notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). We may also use your contact information to send you marketing messages. If you don’t want to receive these messages, you can opt out by following the instructions in the message. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
You may review, modify or denied your personal information sending a letter to: ANEFS Apartado de correos 237 – 50080 ZARAGOZA or an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject “LOPD Private Informatio – Name and surname”.
INTRODUCTION In this subject we will be introduced in the main rules of our sport, futsal, based in the official FIFA documentation. CONTENTS 1 – Game surface 2 – The…
INTRODUCTION In this seminar we will present the initiation in sports, being this the context in which we situate this qualification course to become a Futsal instructor. Basic knowledge of…
INTRODUCTION To properly start with this clinic about Methodology, it is necessary to think about training and competing as a means of learning. Like this, learning is defined as the…
INTRODUCTION The areas of knowledge of the formation courses for coaches who are getting started usually include technical, tactical, physical and psycho-pedagogical aspects. The first three are normally prioritized, being…
INTRODUCTION Sportive medicine is the medical specialty which study the effect of the physical exercise and the physical activity in the human body, from the point of view of the…
INTRODUCTION We could define the physical preparation as the amount of actions which uses to achieve the conditional or physical level which allow the player to do an action or…
INTRODUCTION In this subject we want to introduce you in the futsal history and game systems to understand the team concept of the game and the different factors that involve…